Sunday 9 January 2011

Done run/ run done

Well the 5-miler went well. Actually clocked 5.24 miles, but who's counting?  It was a real pleasure to get back to Holyrood Park after having done nothing but the 3 or 4 miles around my house, Figgate Park and the Prom for months now.  And I am a lucky boy because it was stunning in the snow and the sunshine. A few pictures below:

Love the line of swans and the sun shining through behind the ruined chapel here



So next step is waiting to find out whether my wife's shifts allow me to go to the races I want to over next couple of months....

And I have another couple of challenge ideas/suggestions - Movember and (separately) some kind of arctic half-marathon...?!  Plus one I definitely like the sound of, which is a Cumbrian 3-peaks taking in Scafell Pike, Helvellyn and Scadell.  Keep them coming please!

No comments:

Post a Comment